Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Paranormal Society

When you think of 'The Paranormal Society', usually you'd think of PRS - Paranormal Research Society. PRS was originally founded by Ryan Buell and associates. In this instance, I am talking about a community of people who share common interests. This community was created for one of the LinkedIn groups, hoping to link and connect with others worldwide.
LinkedIn's 'The Paranormal Society' is made up of various members - some are experienced, while some are seeking help. There are weekly discussions, discussing various topics. Our members have a range of skills and expertise, some are:
  • Investigators
  • Researchers
  • Paranormal Radio Show Host(s)
  • An ArchBishop of the Catholic Church
  • Psychic(s)
  • Healers
  • Reiki
A new Facebook page was recently created, with the same name 'The Paranormal Society'. The page isn't as popular, as it has just been created. A few of the posts are links to discussions from the LinkedIn group, sharing some great topics. Some of the discussions relate to various parts of the paranormal, such as:
· Paranormal (in general) · Supernatural · Occult · Wicca
· Ghost · Ghost Hunting · EVPs · Ectoplasm
· Possession · Demonology · Exorcism · Afterlife
· Reincarnation · Ouija · Psychic · Readings · Psychometry
· Psychokinesis · Hypnosis · Parapsychology
· Ufology · Reiki · Cryptozoology · Cryptid and more.
I honestly forgot about this blog, I thought that it had been deleted. Not much has been happening in Newcastle, so I haven't had much research or investigations to conduct. Ever since my IR video camera was viciously damaged by another person, I have not been able to help anyone or do anything in my area. I have been doing various projects, which are not related but has taken a lot of my time. I have suggested to everyone "join the LinkedIn group", it may help some and it may motivate or inspire others. Whatever it may be, keeping in touch and up-to-date will keep the Paranormal community connected. The more information and research shared, the more we are all able to understand things better.
So, check out the Facebook page and LinkedIn group to make your mark, to share your knowledge or just to learn what it is all about. Our members are courteous of everything, nothing is too embarrassing and no questions seem silly or out of place. Whether you are a part of the paranormal or are interested in what it may be, join the community and make an input of your own opinions or research and investigations.



No comments:

Post a Comment